Highlighted

Adobe Air (apparently) installed but not found

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've been running around in circles for the last 2 days trying to sort this out, can somebody plz help me?

I installed the latest version of Adobe Air on my Windows7 64-bit, but when I try to play the file it says Adobe Air cannot be found?

I then tried to troubleshoot the problem on google, which prompted me to check for the file through my C Drive/username/program files etc...and i still couldnt locate there either.

I then contacted microsoft live support which promted me to talk to someone in live chat Adobe, which couldnt help me because Adobe Air is a free software which lead me to forums.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but still no lock of it working.

Can somebody please, please tell me how to fix this?

I will pay you if need be, whether its rating/reviews, bitcoins, or a ride to the airport...take your pick, just help me solve this.

Regards,

Hass

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Air (apparently) installed but not found

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've been running around in circles for the last 2 days trying to sort this out, can somebody plz help me?

I installed the latest version of Adobe Air on my Windows7 64-bit, but when I try to play the file it says Adobe Air cannot be found?

I then tried to troubleshoot the problem on google, which prompted me to check for the file through my C Drive/username/program files etc...and i still couldnt locate there either.

I then contacted microsoft live support which promted me to talk to someone in live chat Adobe, which couldnt help me because Adobe Air is a free software which lead me to forums.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but still no lock of it working.

Can somebody please, please tell me how to fix this?

I will pay you if need be, whether its rating/reviews, bitcoins, or a ride to the airport...take your pick, just help me solve this.

Regards,

Hass

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\"

and see installed files are there or not, and if files are there then try to run .air file and let us know if you face any problem.

If files are not there then try to install Adobe AIr and thecn check again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2016 2
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Firstly, THANK YOU so much for responding...

these are all the files installed in the folder you mentioned above...I didnt see a .air fiile,

maybe I'm missing something..

I've attached a picture of what I do have, maybe you can prompt me from thatairprobs.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE plz help!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hasnain,

Which version of Adobe AIR is installed on your machine? What is the exact issue you observe when you try to run the .air? A screenshot of the same would be helpful.

Additionally, are you using your own .air app or is it available online? If you can share the .air if its available online it would help us in debugging the issue.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ridhijain,

THANK YOU so much for replying. Im confused by what your asking though because I have not come across a .air file...(or maybe Im unsure of what it is or where it is)

If you mean the .exe (adobe air installer file) then there is no complication installing that as it says abobe air is now successfully installed. but still DOES NOT WORK. Thats version 23.0.

Can you plz guide me from here???

Hass

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

airprob.png

this is what pops up when trying to play my file

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you try downloading any application from Adobe AIR sample applications for HTML/JavaScript developers | Adobe AIR Developer Center page and then try running it. If it works fine then the file you are trying to access is not working. You could even try to uninstall Adobe AIR from "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features" and get the latest version of Adobe AIR from Adobe - Adobe AIR  and install the same.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2016 0