Highlighted

Adobe AIR Application Installer.app version 19.0.0.241 on Mac OS X 10.10.5 won't select app (it is grayed out) after launch. Why?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just successfully downloaded and installed the the installer app. After double clicking the installer app, the window (Applications > Utilities>Select an Installation Package) where the app was installed opened.  The app (Adobe AIR Application Installer.app) was grayed out. After clicking and selecting the grayed out name of the app and then clicking the "Open" button on the lower right corner of the window, a new window appeared with the following error message:

Sorry, an error has occurred.

The application could not be installed because the installer file is

damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

Close

What is going on here?  What have I done wrong?

wallystuart@comcast.net

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AIR Application Installer.app version 19.0.0.241 on Mac OS X 10.10.5 won't select app (it is grayed out) after launch. Why?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just successfully downloaded and installed the the installer app. After double clicking the installer app, the window (Applications > Utilities>Select an Installation Package) where the app was installed opened.  The app (Adobe AIR Application Installer.app) was grayed out. After clicking and selecting the grayed out name of the app and then clicking the "Open" button on the lower right corner of the window, a new window appeared with the following error message:

Sorry, an error has occurred.

The application could not be installed because the installer file is

damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

Close

What is going on here?  What have I done wrong?

wallystuart@comcast.net

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2015 0
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem that stared couple days ago! And I also have the same ios version!

Very important program for me doesn't work! (Direct Commander)

Please fix this problem as soon as possible! Or tell us what to do! Thank you

marinastR93@mail.ru

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please share the App so that we can look into the issue.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2015 0
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kratika. Please advise how you like us to share the app in question. wallystuart@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2015 0
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the program that I am using: https://direct.yandex.ru/commander/

Direct Commander

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2015 1
kultov LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problems with direct commander.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2015 0