Highlighted

Adobe air application with embedded runtime doesn't start after installing on a clean PC

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe desktop air application with embedded runtime. The application is installed on a clean Windows (it doesn't matter the version) desktop computer. The computer is not connected to the internet. I run the app and it immediately closes. I connect to the internet, run the app and everything is OK. If I disconnect the internet it works without any problems.

I noticed the same behaviour when I created a new user (administrator and/or standard).

The app needs at least once to connect to the internet.

Is there a way to "bypass" this because I have customers (schools for example) who are never connected to the internet.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe air application with embedded runtime doesn't start after installing on a clean PC

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe desktop air application with embedded runtime. The application is installed on a clean Windows (it doesn't matter the version) desktop computer. The computer is not connected to the internet. I run the app and it immediately closes. I connect to the internet, run the app and everything is OK. If I disconnect the internet it works without any problems.

I noticed the same behaviour when I created a new user (administrator and/or standard).

The app needs at least once to connect to the internet.

Is there a way to "bypass" this because I have customers (schools for example) who are never connected to the internet.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2018 0

Have something to add?