Highlighted

Adobe Air Apps for OS X: Unable to build a valid certificate chain for the signer. // Code Signing on OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Contributor ,
Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created several OS X Apps using Adobe Air. That worked quite well before. Now I have do update my OS X Apps - therefore I also needed update my certificates. [ I'm using Flash CC 2014 on OS X Yosemite 10.10 ]. But whatever I do it doesn’t work anymore. I always get this Message saying:

Unable to build a valid certificate chain for the signer.

I googled a lot and the only "guide" I found is this post (from April 2013) about code singing - http://scottgaertner.com/code_signing/

I’m not used to deal with this kind of stuff (CA etc.) - so it's quite confusing to me.

Would anybody please be so kind and tell me what I have to do?

Is there any instruction from Adobe? (I didn't find one yet) 

A step by step instruction for absolute dummies would be great!

Best regards and thank you in advance

Jan

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Air Apps for OS X: Unable to build a valid certificate chain for the signer. // Code Signing on OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Contributor ,
Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created several OS X Apps using Adobe Air. That worked quite well before. Now I have do update my OS X Apps - therefore I also needed update my certificates. [ I'm using Flash CC 2014 on OS X Yosemite 10.10 ]. But whatever I do it doesn’t work anymore. I always get this Message saying:

Unable to build a valid certificate chain for the signer.

I googled a lot and the only "guide" I found is this post (from April 2013) about code singing - http://scottgaertner.com/code_signing/

I’m not used to deal with this kind of stuff (CA etc.) - so it's quite confusing to me.

Would anybody please be so kind and tell me what I have to do?

Is there any instruction from Adobe? (I didn't find one yet) 

A step by step instruction for absolute dummies would be great!

Best regards and thank you in advance

Jan

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2014 0
Contributor ,
Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe-Team,

can you please provide some kind of tutorial / instructions for this?

Thanks

Jan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2014 0
Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... can anyone please help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Yosemite is still a pre-release, I doubt Adobe can officially respond to the issue you are having.

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please try with the latest FlashProfessional CC 2014 update. The new version is 14.1.0.96.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2014 0
dasessig LATEST
Contributor ,
Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mukesh,

I installed the Flash CC 2014 update and added some Certificates from Apple to my Keychain. Now EVERYTHING works fine again!! 🙂

Thank you very much for the Update! 🙂 Good job!

Best regards

Jan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2014 0