Highlighted

Adobe AIR apps open to black screen in iOS 8

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe AIR for iOS apps I published using Flash Professional CS6 no longer run properly on iOS 8. They worked fine in iOS 7.

After opening, they just hang at a black screen (likely the launch screen - I didn't make an image for it).

Is this a known issue? Are there any solutions?

I've found an answer- the apps were published using the AIR 3.4 SDK, which I guess iOS 8 doesn't support.

Republished one with the newest AIR 15 SDK and it works properly.

Guess I'll have to republish everything.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AIR apps open to black screen in iOS 8

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe AIR for iOS apps I published using Flash Professional CS6 no longer run properly on iOS 8. They worked fine in iOS 7.

After opening, they just hang at a black screen (likely the launch screen - I didn't make an image for it).

Is this a known issue? Are there any solutions?

I've found an answer- the apps were published using the AIR 3.4 SDK, which I guess iOS 8 doesn't support.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2014 0