• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe air apps won't install

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For whatever reason some apps that operate on Adobe Air won't install or update on my computer. I tried to open it today and it seem to hangup on Adobe Air. So I uninstalled Adobe Air and re-installed the latest version. I then downloaded the latest version of my app. When I installed Adobe Air everything seemed to go fine,.....when I tried to install my app the application install stated "(Not Responding)". See  jpeg file.

I have gone through and cleaned cache and have run all virus and malware apps to clean things up but still have the same issue.

CF Pro.JPG

Any ideas?? I have never had a problem with this before.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, please Adobe respond!

I tried to uninstall and reinstall AIR but that does nothing – some apps already installed don't run and they won't reinstall either, the installation window freezes.

It seems it's since the last AIR auto-update, I think I remember giving the permission to auto-update a few days ago...

I'm on Windows 10 - 64bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK well, After closing many programs, doing a CCleaner and uninstalling all AIR apps, now it work again!

Not sure where the problem was...

EDIT: Nope, some apps still won't run. If I un-tick the "run after installation" check-box the install windows finishes and doesn't freeze, but the app will not run when double-clicking it – nothing happen at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines