Highlighted

Adobe Air Certificate problem

New Here ,
May 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following error message when I try to use any of my applications that use Adobe Air: 

The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem.  The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support the application upgrade, or is invalid. Please contact the application author.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Air Certificate problem

New Here ,
May 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following error message when I try to use any of my applications that use Adobe Air: 

The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem.  The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support the application upgrade, or is invalid. Please contact the application author.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 05, 2014 0
Explorer ,
May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried creating new certificate for the app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2014 0