Highlighted

Adobe air crashes on league client

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now ive read most of these forums threads with the same title. but mine is slightly different, it doesnt crash in game, but it crashes only when im using the client, IE champ select, runes and masteries, etc.
It crashes right before a game begins but NEVER during. Ive contacted riot and weve narrowed it down to it being Adobe air consistantly crashing. Would like a fix.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Adobe air crashes on league client

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now ive read most of these forums threads with the same title. but mine is slightly different, it doesnt crash in game, but it crashes only when im using the client, IE champ select, runes and masteries, etc.
It crashes right before a game begins but NEVER during. Ive contacted riot and weve narrowed it down to it being Adobe air consistantly crashing. Would like a fix.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Sep 06, 2015 0
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUMP.

i cant wait for riot to drop this crap platform.

Translate

Translate

Sep 07, 2015 0
Advocate ,
Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about you talking?

Translate

Translate

Sep 08, 2015 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry are you defending this platform? Where is your basis? Why bother even talking? Do you need to justify a bad day by being a big boy online?

Translate

Translate

Sep 08, 2015 0
Advocate ,
Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working each day with this platform and know it strong and weak sides not only as developer. But what is your problem I still don't understand. If something crashing for you - it's not mean that platform is bad. In 99.99% cases it's just issues in the end-user application and not in the platform.

So please clarify your issues so we can try to help.

Translate

Translate

Sep 08, 2015 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd rather someone from Adobe that doesn't have an ego problem help. Not a random member. A team at riot, and I have narrowed the problem, not to my computer, but to Adobe air constantly crashing. A riot employee had already started they are in the process of changing platforms. I made my issues clear with my original post. This platform crashes with league of legends. Constantly. I've searched your forums and problems with Adobe air date back to 2012. No program is infallible, so please spare me the talk all IT kids give when someone doesn't know how to turn their computer on and off, I myself went to school for computer science. So unless you can step off your high programming horse, I'll wait for someone with decent credentials.

Translate

Translate

Sep 08, 2015 0
Advocate ,
Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you professional in IT area - you may know that messages like "It's bad because dont work" - nothing more than simple chatter. Anyone will not searching what is league of legends and etc. You must report your issue correctly. Publish here your desktop specs + link for that league of legends + tech details about that "client". If you thinking that you know something more than others - where is your bugbase ticket? Go to https://bugbase.adobe.com/ and fill the form. Than come back and publish issue number. This can help to find issue faster. In other case anyone can't handle this fast because instead of steps to reproduce you just talking. This is not productive. And yes. I can forward any issue directly to official developers of AIR faster than you can do this. But from your messages above I don't see any details that can be handled fast.

Translate

Translate

Sep 08, 2015 0
Vercetor LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, if you're going to TRY and insult me, at least use proper grammar. I can't understand about 60% of what you say. So again, I'll just report you for trolling and wait for a real expert. Good bye.

Translate

Translate

Sep 08, 2015 0