Highlighted

Adobe AIR crashes while installing an application supported by it

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe AIR for MAC OSX. I am installing another application that is supported by Adobe AIR however while doing that, Adobe AIR crashes. This is incredibly weird as I did the same install with the same Adobe AIR and the other application on at least 15 other computers, with no problem. All the same computers as well!

So I need some help - I obviously tried to download the Adobe AIR app newly, uninstall what I had and reinstall it... nothing worked.

Hence I am here. Any help at this point would be just great.

Thank you!

- DL

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AIR crashes while installing an application supported by it

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe AIR for MAC OSX. I am installing another application that is supported by Adobe AIR however while doing that, Adobe AIR crashes. This is incredibly weird as I did the same install with the same Adobe AIR and the other application on at least 15 other computers, with no problem. All the same computers as well!

So I need some help - I obviously tried to download the Adobe AIR app newly, uninstall what I had and reinstall it... nothing worked.

Hence I am here. Any help at this point would be just great.

Thank you!

- DL

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2017 0

Have something to add?