Highlighted

Adobe AIR doesn't install on El Capitan...tried several times...weeks apart.

Explorer ,
May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried installing Adobe AIR so I can use Pandora, but after you download, open, Accept terms and enter your password the progress window reads "Installing" with no progress. I've done this several times and weeks apart. Nothing.

On my laptop with an older OS it installed without any issues.

Any chance someone can look into it?

Screenshot 2016-05-26 19.29.04.png

Nada.

We are running into this as well - OSX 10.11.5

Note: it looks like installing via command line works, it's just GUI installer that's broken

/path/to/Adobe AIR Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe AIR Installer -silent -eulaAccepted -pingbackAllowed`

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AIR doesn't install on El Capitan...tried several times...weeks apart.

Explorer ,
May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried installing Adobe AIR so I can use Pandora, but after you download, open, Accept terms and enter your password the progress window reads "Installing" with no progress. I've done this several times and weeks apart. Nothing.

On my laptop with an older OS it installed without any issues.

Any chance someone can look into it?

Screenshot 2016-05-26 19.29.04.png

Nada.

Note: it looks like installing via command line works, it's just GUI installer that's broken

/path/to/Adobe AIR Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe AIR Installer -silent -eulaAccepted -pingbackAllowed`

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to AIR Installation Issues

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2016 0