Highlighted

ADOBE AIR ERROR MESSAGE - FRAMEWORK DAMAGED AND CAN'T OPEN

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I need help with Adobe air on my Apple Mac

I installed the latest version of Adobe Air but there seems to be a problem with the software. When I try to open my StudioCloud 3.0 app I get an error message that the Adobe Air Framework is damaged and can't be opened. The version of Adobe Air that is installed on my Mac was downloaded and installed today. I reported the problem to Adobe Help Centre and they referred me to Adobe Forums. Could you please assist me to sort out this problem? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADOBE AIR ERROR MESSAGE - FRAMEWORK DAMAGED AND CAN'T OPEN

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I need help with Adobe air on my Apple Mac

I installed the latest version of Adobe Air but there seems to be a problem with the software. When I try to open my StudioCloud 3.0 app I get an error message that the Adobe Air Framework is damaged and can't be opened. The version of Adobe Air that is installed on my Mac was downloaded and installed today. I reported the problem to Adobe Help Centre and they referred me to Adobe Forums. Could you please assist me to sort out this problem? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?