• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air for Windows Vista

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a friend who needs a version of Adobe Air for Windows Vista.  He has a financial bond program one his 11 year old Dell Laptop.  So far I have not been able to convince him to upgarde the Laptop and re-enter his data.  So my question is what is the version of Adobe Air that is capatible with Vista and where can I download it?  All my gear is Windows 10 and my System tools aren't any help because I stopped supporting XP, ME and Vista six years ago.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi larryp81249969​,

We do not recommend using older version of Adobe AIR. However, since you need Adobe AIR for Windows Vista, you can download older versions from Find and download archived versions of Adobe AIR SDK page. Adobe AIR 29 runtime and below should work.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ridhijain, I can not download Adobe AIR 29.0.0.112 for Windows Vista 32-bit, or it does not load or it sends me to version 30, or, this version is not for Windows Vista! I'm with version 16 !!!! It should update to version 29 and it does not. Could you tell me a place where I could do the update? Thanks.

I'm sorry for my bad English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Once you download the version of your choice from Find and download archived versions of Adobe AIR SDK , what is the exact problem that you are facing? Does it not get download.? does it get downloaded but does not get installed? dou you see any error message?

Or

"Go to Adobe AIR Installer in downloads, right click and go to Properties, go down to Security and click on Unblock. All being well, it should work then" The 'Unblock' is NOT under Security...it is under the General tab in the lower half.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines