Highlighted

Adobe Air Free Catalog for SCCM-SCUP ?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I hereby  have some queries related to adobe air catalogs.

•   Is it free catalog  available for Adobe Air like acrobat & reader to push the patches into internal WSUS server .
  •   If it is not available when can we expect it ?   
  •   Any API is available to get Security Bulletin Id,Release Date by passing File Name & Version Number?

Example : If I am passing file name is Adobe AIR and Version is  2.6.19140, then I need to  get the out put, like your Security Bulletin ID is APSB11-07 & Release Date is 15 Apr 2011

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Air Free Catalog for SCCM-SCUP ?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I hereby  have some queries related to adobe air catalogs.

•   Is it free catalog  available for Adobe Air like acrobat & reader to push the patches into internal WSUS server .
  •   If it is not available when can we expect it ?   
  •   Any API is available to get Security Bulletin Id,Release Date by passing File Name & Version Number?

Example : If I am passing file name is Adobe AIR and Version is  2.6.19140, then I need to  get the out put, like your Security Bulletin ID is APSB11-07 & Release Date is 15 Apr 2011

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2017 0

Have something to add?