Highlighted

Adobe Air I get this message: The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged....

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to install new product through adobe air I get this message: The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author. Kiran Kumar: May I have the product name and version you are referring to? I've looked over the online suggested repair which indicates to search for and delete Adobe Muse but when go looking for it, it doesn't seem to exist. How can I get this resolved?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Air I get this message: The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged....

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to install new product through adobe air I get this message: The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author. Kiran Kumar: May I have the product name and version you are referring to? I've looked over the online suggested repair which indicates to search for and delete Adobe Muse but when go looking for it, it doesn't seem to exist. How can I get this resolved?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2014 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this same issue and it's a total pain. I've searched and tried just about every forum solution. nothing is working. Would love an answer as well

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2014 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally found a fix on my own....Wasted like 3 hours today. Hope this helps for anyone struggling with that stupid error message:

adobe-fix.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2014 0