Highlighted

Adobe air in Android

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done an animation in swf file and now I want to use it on the mobile phone that uses android huawei honor 9. I have installed the adobe air app in huawei. I have done from the image.swf file to an image.apk file in the program animate CC. When I download the file from honor 9, google chrome says it's a malicious file ie .apk file. Can not read. Why doesn't it work?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe air in Android

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done an animation in swf file and now I want to use it on the mobile phone that uses android huawei honor 9. I have installed the adobe air app in huawei. I have done from the image.swf file to an image.apk file in the program animate CC. When I download the file from honor 9, google chrome says it's a malicious file ie .apk file. Can not read. Why doesn't it work?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2018 0
Enthusiast ,
Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be that your Windows system is infected with malware. Check out this article.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2018 0
peor LATEST
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not malware in my laptop. I use Huawei smartphone honor 9.

I have  installed Adobe Air on the smartphone. I have made an animation called image.swf in Animate CC have used Air for Android in the program.Then I've made it to image.apk. How do I do that the APK file will open in the Air app from Adobe on your smartphone.

Now it doesn't work. I have uploaded the APK file on my website. As I type in the Google Chrome search bar in the Android smartphone, the URL address of APK is the malicious file because it does not work in the Air app that I have installed on the smartphone. How do I do the APK file to open in the Adobe Air app on the Android smartphone Honor 9 from Huawei.

I can't read the swf file in the google chrome android system on your smartphone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2018 0