• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air Message on Reboot

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2013 Dec 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time my PC reboots I get a message from Adobe Air "Application descriptor could not be found for this application.  Try re-installing or contacting the publisher for assistance."  I have un-installed and re-installed this program several times.  The message continues to show up.  It has yet to affect the operation of my PC, however this message is an annoyance.  Please tell me how to get rid of it.  The PC is a HP Pavillion HPE.  The operating system is Windows 7.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download ccleaner and go to this panel http://www.piriform.com/media/68009/ccleaner5.png

than save to text log and post it here so users can see that u have installed to determinate what software trows errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded ccleaner5.prg.  Did not make any difference.  I also deleted all of my adobe programs and only re-installed adobe acorbat.  Still get the message.  Any other suggestions. 

I have to say, I am becoming very upset with adobe anything.  I will be more annoyed if the only solution would be to do a complete uninstall and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download this and install this http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/air/air4-0_win.exe

It's latest beta Air installer. Get in touch me over skype therabbitwindfall so I can help you faster

About CCleaner you need to install it and show me screenshot of your startup list so I can understand what exactly can require Adobe Air after rebooting. It's not Adobe error. Just some developer made mistake with own app that you downloaded. It's not Air core mistake. Just some app done using Air contain mistakes. It's two big difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

read my reply to the following thread.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/5843821#5843821

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines