• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR needs itself to install?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and everything was running smoothly for a while, but now some of my applications are acting up. When I go to open my budgeting app I get the message " This application requires a version of Adobe AIR which cannot be found. Please download the latest version...". When I went to download AIR Google Chrome stopped working (not sure of related?) so I tired to download it using both IE and Firefox, but every time I start installing AIR I get the exact same error message as above ^. How can AIR need itself to download? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please post the name of the AIR installer file which is giving you this error? Also, please follow the below steps:

1. Uninstall Adobe AIR installed on your system (Goto Control Panel -> Programs and features -> Uninstaller "Adobe AIR")

2. Goto Adobe - Adobe AIR from any browser and download latest version on Adobe AIR

3. Install "AdobeAIRInstaller.exe" file downloaded in the above step.

4. Now install your budgeting AIR app or run it if its already installed.

Hope it will solve your problem. If you still face any issues with the above steps, please post the screenshot of the issue using How to post a screenshot in the forum along with step no. Also please share the Install.log file located at C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Adobe\AIR\logs using How to share a document to help us debug the issue.

Regards

Varun Bhal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines