Highlighted

adobe air not working

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i use various software that need adobe air to use. but for whatever reason it is just not working.

i have uninstalled adobe air and re-installed it but that didn't work

i have uninstalled adobe air and one of the software i use with it and re-installed everything and still nothing works

i am now in a situation where my pc is telling me i have adobe air on my pc but i don't see it anywhere

as you can tell i am stressed out right now

i use Firefox as my browser and im using Windows 7 Pro

i have never had a problem before

why do i get the feeling im going to have to format my PC and start afresh with an older version of adobe air?

can anyone help me please? all help gratefully received, thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe air not working

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i use various software that need adobe air to use. but for whatever reason it is just not working.

i have uninstalled adobe air and re-installed it but that didn't work

i have uninstalled adobe air and one of the software i use with it and re-installed everything and still nothing works

i am now in a situation where my pc is telling me i have adobe air on my pc but i don't see it anywhere

as you can tell i am stressed out right now

i use Firefox as my browser and im using Windows 7 Pro

i have never had a problem before

why do i get the feeling im going to have to format my PC and start afresh with an older version of adobe air?

can anyone help me please? all help gratefully received, thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2014 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been having the same issue recently.

I'm going to see what I can do to get this resolved for me too.  Did you get a reply by email in the following days since your request, by any chance?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What apps are you guys using?  What error exact messages are you receiving?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2014 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Air

http://get.adobe.com/air/

and

Keyword Tool, which needs Adobe Air to function.

(see attachment)

I got professional help with this issue and it was determined that my pc and the Keyword Tool had no issues with them. Do you think I downloaded the wrong version of AIR for a Dell? Or, does it not matter? Could this be resolved today? It's been three days of no productivity.

Thank you kindly,

Alexia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexia,

What is happening with Keyword Tool?  Does it not run?  Are you getting an error message?  You're unable to add attachments to forum posts, so I'm not sure what you were trying to send along.

AIR is the same for all windows machines.  If you've installed from http://get.adobe.com/air and the installer worked without displaying any errors, then you should be good to go.

Thanks,

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2014 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2014 0
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem....Air will not run. NO errors when installing in Windows XP on a Sony machine  (nothing special). Installed from official Adobe site. When an app (Doomi or Jacque Lawson Big Ben) is clicked - the Air license screen opens and after clicking on " I Agree" nothing further happens. No messages from SpyBot or Malwarebytes about interfering with the download.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2014 0
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2014 0