Highlighted

Adobe AIR on Windows explorer

New Here ,
May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time post.

For some reason Adobe air is not recognised in Windows explorer. When I try to re install it I am told it is already installed.

I tried  an uninstall and there it is.

My difficulty is that an application for I want to use has a download manager from Mercedes that needs Adobe AIR. Each time I try to run it I am told to install Adobe....... this for the umpteenth time.

Please help.

Bill

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AIR on Windows explorer

New Here ,
May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time post.

For some reason Adobe air is not recognised in Windows explorer. When I try to re install it I am told it is already installed.

I tried  an uninstall and there it is.

My difficulty is that an application for I want to use has a download manager from Mercedes that needs Adobe AIR. Each time I try to run it I am told to install Adobe....... this for the umpteenth time.

Please help.

Bill

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please tell us your Adobe AIR version that you have installed? Also please share a screenshot of the problem that you are facing using How to post a screenshot in the forum?

-Regards

Varun Bhal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Varun,

Thanks for responding.

The adobe AIR version on my laptop is 17.0.0.172.

As far as the screenshot is concerned, this is it.

Hope it helps.

Capture Merc Adobe.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2015 0