• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR SDK 24

Participant ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now my 3rd post. There is no one gives help even at the chat. They aonly send links, which do not help. We pay 75 Euro per month and can not create release builds without getting error messages by apple or by flash builder.

The Download for Mac is as dmg file. How to install??

If we zip it and extract at iTerm, the Flash Builder accepts, but comes error 102, namespace error.

When finally one of the adobe developers will give a reply here??

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please explain in detail what exactly you are trying to do?

Thanks,

Ankit | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

1.) The download for Flex Users for mac is as a dmg file and Flash Builder says, that there is no Flex SDK. So I can't use it.

2.) If I create a zip file out of it and extract it with iTerm

tar -jxv.... the zip does not extract correctly at the folder - means does not overwrite the sdk23. Instead of that it Creates an _Macosx folder and an AdobeAirSdk folder. But Flashbuilder realises a flex sdk, because of the Flex SDK from 23. When creating a release build comes namespace error, because the info.plist at the SDK folder stays with 23.0.0.159 and not with 24.0.0.180

The created macosx and adobeairsdk Folder I can't use. Flash builder says no Flex SDK

So what do I have to do to get it working??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow these steps.

• Download the dmg file for Mac. Unzip its contents and keep them in a folder.
  • Now go to sdk folder of Adobe Flash Builder.
  • Use this command on the terminal
    • ditto <Path to folder> <Path to sdk folder>

Please let us know in case you face any issues.

Thanks,

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, thank you very much. now the namespace error is gone. I will upload now the app at testflight and see, if it is working.

Please make this steps available on the download site of the sdk. I am sure many users do not know the command is necessary for a dmg file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, how to copy adobe air sdk26 beta to my flashbuilder? with ditto does not work anymore. Can you help me please?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please elaborate your query ? Are you trying to say that ditto command is not working on your machine?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, yes. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I Download air sdk 26 Beta. Create a folder, copy the files into this folder.

Then i dublicate inside Flashbuilder the sdk folder 4.6.0 and rename it.

then I do: ditto <path to folder> <path to renamed duplicated folder>

worked with 24, 25

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And can you tell me why an air desktop application does not work with windows 7 and 10 anymore, if you do not use an IPv6 network? Since last week the app crashes completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not using flex sdk, then there is no need of using ditto command.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

of course I am using flex sdk. Need it to build the Flashbuilder file. Otherwise flashbuilder does not recognize the sdk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not rename any folder.

Only use the following command:

ditto <SDK folder to copy> <Where to copy>

SDK Folder to copy will be the downloaded and mounted dmg file path and Where to copy will be the flash builder sdk path, i.e inside the 4.6.0 folder.

example command: ditto "/Volumes/ADOBE_AIR/" "/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/sdks/4.6.0/"

Secondly, you mentioned that your application has started crashing. Can you please tell me which version of AIR are you using and did you try with the latest SDK.

Adobe - Adobe AIR

Also, if your application still crashes, please provide us with sample application that would reproduce the issue. We will try to dig further.

Please feel free to reach out to me in case you have any other query.

Regards,

Rakshit Sareen | ADOBE AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the app crashes since 3 days at windows 7 without an IPv6 network. My friend tested with windows 10 with IPv6 and deactivated teredo - the app works.

but with windows 7 no chance to get it working with or without deactivated IPv6. It is a real nightmare for us.

If I understood you correct, I have to write the ditto this way:

/Users/admin\ 1/Documents/Arbeitsplatz/air/sdk26 /Applications/Adobe\ Flash\ Builder\ 4.7/sdks/4.6.0Copy

is this correct? But I do not see any extracting activities anymore. I use MacOSX 10.12.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, first of all, you do not need to create a copy of 4.6.0, but i guess that is not your issue anymore. If it is, please ditto to contents directly into the 4.6.0 folder.

Secondly, Can you share the app or a working POC that reproduces the issue now with elaborate steps i.e what all network settings i need to do and how ? I will be able to verify it then only.

Regards,

Rakshit Sareen | Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you want I can send you a download link of the app and how the screen has to appear, if the app does not crash as well as the screens if the app is crashing. with mac no problem. only windows is broken. we use sdk25

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I am now assuming that your overlaying issue is resolved (ditto command issue).

Now please share the download link for the app along with elaborate steps to reproduce the issue. I can try it and let you know about my findings.

Please do share elaborate steps to reproduce the issue.

PS : I might ask you to share simple project which would be just small enough to reproduce the issue. But lets start with the app itself.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, have you tried with the latest AIR SDK ? York (26.0)

Link : Download Adobe AIR SDK

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I will try with sdk26. Then I give you a report. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see your comments on the forum.

Also the link that you shared does not work. gives me 404.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is broken. Cannot download. Please provide a working link  or better provide a simple program that reproduces the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusion. The link is: http://www.cam2pet.com/cam2pet/3.3.9/Cam2Pet.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried your application with disabling and enabling both v4 and v6 configurations. The app is working fine.

Can you please be more specific in your steps so as to be sure that I am not missing anything.

Please elaborate the steps you are following for enabling/disabling ipv6 and teredo.

Also, I could try only on Win 10 for now. Will confirm my finding on Win 7 tomorrow.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i think windows 7 is the problem. Didn't work on my pc and on the pc of my friend.

i will install win 10 tomorrow.

thank you so much for your support. Tomorrow i will send you the steps I do on win 7 to deactivate teredo. But the problem is, that the normal user is not able to do this.

Best regards

hannes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried windows 10 too. Works. Did you try with win 7?

best regards

hannes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines