• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR SDK & Compiler (version 29.0.0.122 for Win & Mac)Missing Asset Catalog - Your app is missing the asset catalog file in

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Two weeks ago I hadn't any problem usign AirSdk 27

but now I received this message:

Your app uses or references the following non-public APIs:

_IOPSGetPowerSourceDescription, _IOPSCopyPowerSourcesList, _IOPSCopyPowerSourcesInfo

The use of non-public APIs is not permitted on the App Store because it can lead to a poor user experience should these APIs change.

Continuing to use or conceal non-public APIs in future submissions of this app may result in the termination of your Apple Developer account, as well as removal of all associated apps from the App Store.

I  try using  Window  version 29.00122, to solve it but  now I reveived another this issue:

iTunes Connect

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "Matemáticas con GRIN 678 FULL". Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

Missing Asset Catalog - Your app is missing the asset catalog file in 'Matemáticas 678 FULL VERSION.app'. For more information see http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

I use the Window version from  Animate CC.    I would like to solve this issue without using xcode or the mac versión. is it  possible?

Best Regards

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

If you don't want to use Xcode, you can use this online tool to generate Assets.car:

http://www.applicationloader.net/appuploader/icontool.php

Unzip the files it generates, and copy Assets.car to your main app directory alongside your swf.  When you're packaging your app, make sure you also include Assets.car in your package files (generally it should be in the same directory/level as your swf and app xml and splash images).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't want to use Xcode, you can use this online tool to generate Assets.car:

http://www.applicationloader.net/appuploader/icontool.php

Unzip the files it generates, and copy Assets.car to your main app directory alongside your swf.  When you're packaging your app, make sure you also include Assets.car in your package files (generally it should be in the same directory/level as your swf and app xml and splash images).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines