Highlighted

Adobe AIR version 20 will not work with MAC OS 10.10.5

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Adobe Air ver 20. and now my program IHDP flipbook software will not run.  Is there away to update an older version of Adobe Air?  I am running MAC Pro with OS 10.10.5. The IHDP software needs Adobe Air to run and I am on deadline to produce a magazine this week.  HELP!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AIR version 20 will not work with MAC OS 10.10.5

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Adobe Air ver 20. and now my program IHDP flipbook software will not run.  Is there away to update an older version of Adobe Air?  I am running MAC Pro with OS 10.10.5. The IHDP software needs Adobe Air to run and I am on deadline to produce a magazine this week.  HELP!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue :-

1. Uninstall the installed application from the system
  2. Download AIR 20 (Adobe - Adobe AIR)
  3. Re-install the application .

Please let me know if you still face any issue .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2015 0
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue. myphotobook.de app would not work anymore after updating to version 20 of adobe air. Reinstallation of version 20 did not work. Reinstallation of version 18 solved the issue. Myphotobook app works again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2016 0
MARC_A2C LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Archived versions of AIR can be downloaded here: Download links for archived Adobe AIR SDK versions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2016 0