• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air will not update or uninstall

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after a recent windows security update adobe air stopped working. I tried to download the software to force an update and it said that i needed a version of adobe air that was not found to install it. I then tried to uninstall it to start fresh and i got the exact same message. I am running Windows 7 and any and all help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you try rebooting your machine? Are you running the installer/uninstaller as administrator? If not, right click on the installer/uninstaller, click run as administrator option and then run the same. If you are still seeing issues, please post a screenshot of the error.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welp it looks like it somehow fixed itself some how. I tried it again as admin to get the error and it actually finished updating this time instead of just sitting there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines