• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe air

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2016 Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I have a product called Cricut Craftroom.  Since my computer downloaded windows 10 I had not used this product.  Yesterday I tried but I had to uninstall the app from my computer and re install it.  I also had to uninstall adobe air.   I have downloaded the new version of my cricut craftroom (provo craft) and also have downloaded adobe air (4 times).  Each time I have uninstalled the previous version.    Adobe air on the download says it has downloaded but when I look at the icon on my computer apps page it is showing unavailable.   I need this adobe air to run more than one of my systems.  Please can you help me.  I am not at all technically minded but looking at search engines I think it may have something to do with a problem with windows 10.   Please can someone help me.

Many thanks.  Yvonne.

TOPICS
Marketplace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2016 Sep 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I have sorted it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines