• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE SOCIAL ANE FACEBOOK SETMESSAGE NOT WORKING

Explorer ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends, i'm needing your help with social ane from Adobe. i was using this ane for long time and it was working greatly but, this week i dont know what happen i cant setMessage for facebook. I'm able to only setUrl for facebook.

I need so much this to work because in my game, player should use this social share method to post in facebook his score... I have tried to fix this with many ways but nothing happens.

Somebody has faced something like this? How do you fix it?

Otherwise, i dont know of this matter, but i dont have publish_action allowed in my facebook app.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Hi, I do not know this ANE, but Facebook started to remove support for graph API version 1. Maybe that is the problem you are suffering from? What version of the API is the ANE using, do you know?

More info:

Facebook Platform Changelog

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I do not know this ANE, but Facebook started to remove support for graph API version 1. Maybe that is the problem you are suffering from? What version of the API is the ANE using, do you know?

More info:

Facebook Platform Changelog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌i dont know if this is the problem because i think this ane uses native xcode social framework. I have an app created by xcode and this not work in it too, i cant set facebook initialtext. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌i realize that if i remove facebook app from my phone the social ane works, but with the newest facebook app i got error, so i see that facebook app is not allowing to set the initial text in facebook swift

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

I have exactly the same problem. I also checked that if the facebook app is uninstalled then the message text is added to the socialUI dialog, but obviously that's not a valid solution...

Any help Adobe? That's an important feature we are losing here 😕

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2015 Jun 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem... I can only post a link and for me that is useless.  addImage and setMessage seem to be broken.  Is there any fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌unfortunately we cant do nothing untill apple develops another social framework. Facebook updated its post method and probably removed the social share act. To solve this i'm using FreshPlanet Facebook Ane, and using the dialog share method. For me this was the best option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines