Exit

ADT: encrypted class files from ANE missing from the final apk

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

Would appreciate some guidance with the following issue:

1. We have an ANE that includes a jar file with an attribution SDK.

2. This SDK contains several classes that have been encrypted by DexGuard. As a result of the encryption process, in the jar, there are 2 extra binary files a- and b-.

3. When this SDK is used in a regular Android Native app built with Android Studio, those files are being added to the final apk separately from the classes.dex. They are just added into apk under com/example/sdk/package/a- and b- accordingly.

image.png

4. However, when I build the APK using Adobe AIR ADT (in my specific case I use IntelliJ IDEA with the Flex Plugin), I do not see a- and b- files present in the resulting apk. 

Question: is there any way to make sure ADT adds those files from the jar into the resulting apk? Maybe it is possible if we put those files into a specific place?

Any help or directions will be highly appreciated, thanks!

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Packaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bumping it up! I will really appreciate any thoughts or directions to relevant places to ask. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines