Highlighted

ADT hangs when building headless - any workaround?

New Here ,
May 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm setting up build processes to automate building of a desktop app for both Windows and Mac OS X. I've run into a problem with ADT on the Mac to package the app: when I run it via SSH, the process just hangs forever unless the build user is logged in on the Mac's console.

I've already tried passing -Djava.awt.headless=true to adt.jar, but that doesn't seem to help.

Anybody have a solution for this, short of "always leave the build user logged in on the console"?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADT hangs when building headless - any workaround?

New Here ,
May 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm setting up build processes to automate building of a desktop app for both Windows and Mac OS X. I've run into a problem with ADT on the Mac to package the app: when I run it via SSH, the process just hangs forever unless the build user is logged in on the Mac's console.

I've already tried passing -Djava.awt.headless=true to adt.jar, but that doesn't seem to help.

Anybody have a solution for this, short of "always leave the build user logged in on the console"?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2014 0

Have something to add?