Highlighted

adt hangs when packaging a native app for windows but not mac

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a very simple animate project which includes a little over 1 gigabyte of media assets. Packaging and signing the app on a Mac works as expected. Packaging and signing on a PC for windows hangs. No error messages.

I have also tried building an airi and using adt.bat but end up with the same result.

Have tried with both air 26(included with the latest version animate)  and the latest release version of air 29.

Any suggestions or insight to help me get this working would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adt hangs when packaging a native app for windows but not mac

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a very simple animate project which includes a little over 1 gigabyte of media assets. Packaging and signing the app on a Mac works as expected. Packaging and signing on a PC for windows hangs. No error messages.

I have also tried building an airi and using adt.bat but end up with the same result.

Have tried with both air 26(included with the latest version animate)  and the latest release version of air 29.

Any suggestions or insight to help me get this working would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2018 0

Have something to add?