Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advices for AIR mobile ANE

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear Adobe Engineers,

I'm using Air to develop game apps, for many ways, it works very well, But, when associated to native develop (ANE) , it makes me a headache.

Usurally,an Android app has a MainActivity as an entrance,it has some interfaces such as  onResume,onPaused,onDestory, all these interfaces are hidden in your runtimeClasses.jar and though there is a way to fetch most of these events with AndroidActivityWrapper.ActivityResultCallback and AndroidActivityWrapper.StateChangeCallback, there are some other events can not be fetched such as onCreated,onNewIntent,onStarted. A game app need to access a game operater's account SDK, which developed in native Android java way. sometimes these SDKs require these events to do what they need,But I don't know how to do it.

And also,iOS app has an appdelegate class for some events (didFinishLaunchingWithOptions,handleOpenURL,eg.).It is CTAppController class in Air iOS Apps,and I can't get there events either.

And debuging an ANE is a very hard thing, can not use a debuger, only Log helps.

Hope you can develop some new ways for these native interfaces, some thing like Unity3D's way.       Thank you very much!!.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines