• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 14 Beta - Missing builtin type Object

Explorer ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get "Missing builtin type Object" error message in Flash Builder after updating to AIR 14 Beta from projects that do NOT include AIR libraries.

Tried the usual Clean Projects > re-open projects > re-launch Flash Builder without any luck this time..

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Download the "FlashPlayer 14 beta global swc" from Download Adobe Flash Player 14 Beta for Desktops - Adobe Labs.

Then add it to eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK\frameworks\libs\player\14.0

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Happens for non-air projects like ActionScript project types.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried switching back to AIR 13, but the workspace apparently had gotten corrupted and the same error occurred. I had to revert to the last option, creating a new workspace and re-importing projects etc.

It's quite sad how unstable Flash Builder sometimes is. Is there anybody at Adobe who's looking at these issues..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing this issue as well with Flash Builder 4.7 and AIR 14 Beta on an ActionScript project (non-AIR).

Not looking forward to have to try to switch back to AIR 13.

Edit: I've submitted a bug, if you'd like to vote on it.

Bug#3766800 - AIR 14 Beta - Missing builtin type Object

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the "FlashPlayer 14 beta global swc" from Download Adobe Flash Player 14 Beta for Desktops - Adobe Labs.

Then add it to eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK\frameworks\libs\player\14.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2014 May 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, this did the trick!

Leaves me wondering has this been forgotten from the sdk package by Adobe or were we for some reason supposed to do this manually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines