Highlighted

AIR 16.0 Error: can't open -non_global_symbols_no_strip_list file: ......aot/lib/local_nostrip.arm-air.txt

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When package app with the new AIR 16.0 build 245 and ANE, the following error occur.

ld: Error: can't open -non_global_symbols_no_strip_list file: ......aot/lib/local_nostrip.arm-air.txt

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR 16.0 Error: can't open -non_global_symbols_no_strip_list file: ......aot/lib/local_nostrip.arm-air.txt

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When package app with the new AIR 16.0 build 245 and ANE, the following error occur.

ld: Error: can't open -non_global_symbols_no_strip_list file: ......aot/lib/local_nostrip.arm-air.txt

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share the sample app with ANE and the command you used to package  at "abmishra@adobe.com", so that I can have a look at it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. example sent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DigiCrafts,

It seems you are doing something wrong at your end. I have used the swf and ane provided by you and I am able to create an ipa. For your reference I am pasting the command I Used.

~/archive_air_16.0_with_asc2_drm_sdk/bin/adt -package -target ipa-app-store -provisioning-profile <abcd.mobileprovision> -storetype pkcs12 -keystore <abcd.p12> -storepass <password> Temp.ipa app.xml ShipSim.swf -extdir /Users/abhisek/Downloads/ane-error/bin/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error occur if using -platformsdk and specify the newest IOS SDK 8.1 from apple. No problem using stock IOS SDK from the AIR SDK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue and "fix" for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How you fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removed the iOS SDK 8.1 from -platformsdk .. so its not fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they are using old version IOS SDK. Hope they fix next update. There may be problem on submission if not newest SDK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Dec 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've had the same problem but I found if I copy the SDK to another location and dereference any symbolic links that the issue disappears.

i.e.

cp -RLf /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk SOME_OTHER_LOCATION

air native extensions // https://airnativeextensions.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i will try it later.

But it should have some problem else it won't have the error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed it for me!

But I just copied the SDK to another folder.

Air SDK also gives a warning if the folder 'iPhone.sdk' doesn't have a number in it, like 'iPhoneOS8.1.sdk'

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2014 0
b_GO LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

michaelarchboldfix works for me too. SDK in the installation directory caused issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2015 0