Highlighted

AIR 16 with iOS 64bit support won't compile

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated my AIR SDK and now I can't compile any app anymore because the included anes don't have the required universal ios libs. I thought it would still be possible to compile but the output would not be 64bit compatible. Unfortunately this was a mistake. Is there a link to the AIR 16 Beta SDK version just prior to this update? Otherwise I have to go back to AIR 15 because I have overridden the files.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR 16 with iOS 64bit support won't compile

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated my AIR SDK and now I can't compile any app anymore because the included anes don't have the required universal ios libs. I thought it would still be possible to compile but the output would not be 64bit compatible. Unfortunately this was a mistake. Is there a link to the AIR 16 Beta SDK version just prior to this update? Otherwise I have to go back to AIR 15 because I have overridden the files.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2014 0
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same errors here while trying to compile my ANE's for a project that I need to update. Have you managed to figure out what's causing it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same Erro2.png problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2015 0