• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 17 ADT package for iOS fails when using both "-hideAneLibSymbols yes" and "-useLegacyAOT no"

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a strange issue, and could't fine the answer yet on any forum.

AIR version: 17.0.0.99

The command line ADT package for iOS fails when I'm adding both "-hideAneLibSymbols yes" and  "-useLegacyAOT no" and if it also contains such .ane native extensions, which have been updated to support iOS arm64. If I remove the "-hideAneLibSymbols yes" part from the command line, it works fine, but I need to use that as well, since I'm using multiple native extensions, and otherwise I'm getting the duplicate symbol error. So, it seems to me, that if hideAneLibSymbols is also there, then the useLegacyAOT is not taken into consideration.

This is how I tried to package it:

adt -package -target ipa-test -hideAneLibSymbols yes -useLegacyAOT no -keystore ../certificates/asd.p12 -storetype pkcs12 -storepass asdasd -provisioning-profile ../certificates/asd.mobileprovision asd.ipa asd-app.xml asd.swf assets icons -extdir anes

How could I solve this issue? I used to compiled the .ipa files using Flash Pro CC 2014, but now I can not, since I can't add in there the hideAneLibSymbols yes.

Thank you,

Lehel

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Please try it with latest beta "Adobe AIR 17 Beta | application development - Adobe Labs" and let us know if you still see any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error:

ld: in section __DATA,__objc_classrefs reloc 5: R_ABS reloc but no absolute symbol at target address for architecture arm64

unexpected failure: null

java.lang.NullPointerException

at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.MachoSigner.sign(MachoSigner.java:97)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.IPASigner.signMacho(IPASigner.java:107)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try it with latest beta "Adobe AIR 17 Beta | application development - Adobe Labs" and let us know if you still see any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it works with the new AIR 17.0.0.115! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact it works with my extensions what were causing problems, but it still not works with the Social.ane (from here Shared Files - Acrobat.com) if the hideAneLibSymbols yes is added.

ld: in section __TEXT,__text reloc 153: r_extern == 0 and ARM64_RELOC_GOT_LOAD_P

AGEOFF12 not supported for architecture arm64

Compilation failed while executing : ld64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here...

I'm using several extensions, but I think it's the ZipManager & DownloadManager extensions that cause the problem, using AIR 18 (lab version)

Zip Manager Adobe AIR Extension (Android+iOS)

Multi-section Resumable Download Manager Air Native Extension

adt -package -target ipa-debug -connect 192.168.1.170 -hideAneLibSymbols yes -storetype pkcs12 -keystore "cert\iphone_dev.p12" -storepass fd -provisioning-profile cert\DEV_volcans.mobileprovision "dist\FicheTest-debug.ipa" "application_dev.xml" -C bin . -C "icons/ios" . -extdir ext/

The error when packaging

ld: in section __TEXT,__text reloc 1702: r_extern == 0 and ARM64_RELOC_GOT_LOAD_

PAGEOFF12 not supported for architecture arm64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kollehel‌,

We are able to reproduce the issue with the Social.ane at our end.

Our team will be looking into this in coming days.

Hi,alanglois

If it is possible for you kindly attach the ane's on which you are facing issue such that we can reproduce with them as well.

Roshan

Adobe Air

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,

I actually found out it was this specific ANE : distriqt // air native extensions

causing the problem. I reported the issue here: https://github.com/distriqt/ANE-Compass/issues/6

I just give you the link cause you have to pay in order to be able to use it. Hope it's enough.

Thx for your fast reply.

Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

We will look into this and update you all when we have a Fix or a Workaround.

Roshan

Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thx, you should check out this: https://github.com/distriqt/ANE-Compass/issues/6

Looks like distriqt guys found a workaround, building the ANE against the last AIR SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines