• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 17 iOS - Unable to enumerate devices.

Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

with the latest AIR 17 SDK I'm getting a "Unable to enumerate devices" error with adt.

AIR version 16 Build 283 actually works fine.

Windows 7 64-Bit

iTunes 12.1.1.4

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm I'm also getting this error ("Unable to enumerate devices") in FlashDevelop from ADT. It was working fine in AIR 16.0

I'm using the latest version of iTunes 12.1.1 (64-bit), with Windows 7 (64bit) and AIR SDK 17 release.

I've tried re-installing iTunes multiple times but with no luck. Anyone else seeing this, or know of a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is also finding this to be pain. Any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://twitter.com/epascal/status/646716884528824320

this solution worked for me. This patch causes error message "CFNETwork module loaded" but it can be simply ignored

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got the save error message "CFNETwork module loaded" with you .  could you tell me that how to ignored it ...simply .  thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, the app packs and installs and works ok on the device despite this error message in my case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you compile with FB4.7 IDE, or  command line? so lucky you are

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Command line. But there is no difference I think, IDE also runs command line after all, isnt it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes,its. i guest. try win10 today.best wish to me~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Exactly same problem debugging from FB4.7 IDE.

Details here:

Thanks for the patch Elegar (and thanks to Jared for putting me onto this) but got the CFNetwork module LOADED error and didn't install on device.

Eagerly awaiting further developments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't know how to help you:( I used that patch and it returned same error but the app is being installed nevertheless. You can contact author of the patch, his twitter is few posts above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tested it with air 18 & air 19.i will try air17 tomorrow in command line. Maybe older version could help ,like the older itune.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make itunes 12.3.1.  back to 12.1.2 .  then, it fixed .....my god.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I used the patch with flashdevelop and this is the response i got

Installing application for testing on iOS ()

2015-11-04 16:04:39.124 iIPA.exe[7272:988] CFNetwork module LOADED!

Usage:

iIPA -help                                                 Shows the list of all

available commands.

iIPA -devices NUMBER_DEVICES                               List of all connected

devices.

iIPA -install PATH_TO_IPA DEVICE_HANDLE NUMBER_DEVICES     Installs IPA on the s

pecified device.

iIPA -uninstall PACKAGE_NAME DEVICE_HANDLE NUMBER_DEVICES  Uninstalls IPA from t

he specified device.

Installing the app on the device failed

Press any key to continue . . .

what am i doing wrong???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Flash Pro CS6 on a windows 10 computer, and am getting the same message "unable to enumerated devices" message which also asks if iTunes is installed.  I have uninstalled iTunes according to directions in other posts, ie. mobile device support, app support, iTunes , and bonjour and reinstalled, but still get the same results.  When I try manually installing the app through iTunes, it simply states installing and never completes.  I could use some help with this, if any one has any ideas or if Adobe has a solution.  From looking at all the posts with this issue, it has been around for a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

This issue is solved in latest Rankin 20.0.0.178 Beta build Adobe AIR 20 Beta | application development - Adobe Labs . Please check.

Thanks

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Flash Professional CS6 not Flash Builder.  The directions as to where the files in the AIR SDK should be placed is not the same.  I installed the AIR update but got the same response.  What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me on FB4.7!

Thankyou Adobe-Wan!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, don't know if you got my earlier reply, but I am still having the same issues and I have downloaded Rankin 20.0.0.178 Beta as well as tried the other suggestions listed.  I am not using Flash Build or Flex, I am using Flash Pro CS6.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have no success with this latest build.

But the error differs. I had "unable to enumerate devices", and now I have:

Error occurred while installing the application:

2015-11-17 17:27:56.423 iIPA.exe[1812:740] CFNetwork module LOADED!

Installation Error: PackageInspectionFailed.

I use Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating my previous post - it works for me... sometimes.

I also occasionally get the message reported by AlexBnew or as here:

2015-11-18 11:06:50.865 iIPA.exe[9452:24f0] CFNetwork module LOADED!

Installation Error: APIInternalError.

These errors occur with or without any change to code.

Restart Flash Builder and compile again generally works for a few times, then fail with one of these messages.

Seems to work for longer if I don't check "Remember password for this session"?

Sometimes a change of code (add a line break) or just a save (with no changes) will allow it to compile ok.

But, hey, at least its working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

This issue is fixed with the latest Flash Pro CC 2015. You have to update your Flash Pro CS6 to  Flash Pro CC 2015 in this case.

Also with Flash Builder 4.7, cleaning your project will solve this issue.

Project> Clean > Clean All Projects.

So, with Flash Pro CC 2015/ Flash builder 4.7, itunes 12.3, and Ranking 20.0.0.178 build this issue is fixed.

DonB9999‌ , AlexBnew‌ jdaston‌ , if you still face some issue please let us know.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had "Unable to enumerate devices." bug

after using Flash builder 4.7, itunes 12.3, and Ranking 20.0.0.178 build

i got the below error !!

------------------------------------------------------------

2015-11-18 16:34:07.342 iIPA.exe[17184:41cc] CFNetwork module LOADED!

Installation Error: ApplicationVerificationFailed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg

Please Help !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not itunes 12.3 bug. Your error is Application Verification failed.

To resolve this you can check this blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2015/08/troubleshooting-air-installation-errors-ios-applications....

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted to Flash CC 2015, installed the Ranking 20.0.0178 AIR and am using iTunes 12.3, but now I get "Package Extraction Failed".  I downloaded a new provisioning and p12 file and I still get this.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce this on my Sample hello world  projects. Can you please share your sample project at bagri@adobe.com.

-Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines