Highlighted

AIR 19.0 adt package ipa stuck

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to use adt -package ipa-app-store. I have a CI server doing this job.

Everything was fine until I've updated from AIR 17.0 to AIR 19.0.  Now adt get's stuck while building the ipa.

I've tried running the adt package from command line on CI server. I am still able to build the apk with AIR 19.0, however building ipa has no reaction, just remains hanging.

AIR 18.0 has same behaviour as AIR 19.0

CI server is Windows. Using same adt package command, swf file, etc on Mac, I am able to package the ipa.

I still need to get my CI server running, if anyone can provide some ideas, would be very helpful.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR 19.0 adt package ipa stuck

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to use adt -package ipa-app-store. I have a CI server doing this job.

Everything was fine until I've updated from AIR 17.0 to AIR 19.0.  Now adt get's stuck while building the ipa.

I've tried running the adt package from command line on CI server. I am still able to build the apk with AIR 19.0, however building ipa has no reaction, just remains hanging.

AIR 18.0 has same behaviour as AIR 19.0

CI server is Windows. Using same adt package command, swf file, etc on Mac, I am able to package the ipa.

I still need to get my CI server running, if anyone can provide some ideas, would be very helpful.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same exact issue with Adobe AIR 19. It just hangs on Windows 10 64bit when compiling for iOS. No error message or anything. Compiling for Android works fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2016 0