• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 23 invokes status bar on Android

Contributor ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just migrated to AIR 23 from AIR 22 and I've noticed that my Samsung Galaxy S5 now shows the status bar whenever I change the volume. It does not disappear unless you go out and tinker with it manually, which makes for a poor user experience. My S6 is similarly affected with the status bar lingering whenever you use the soft keyboard.

AIR 22 and lower have no such issue, so I'm reverting back to that for now.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Hi,

The issue has been fixed in latest AIR 24 Beta Build. Please try testing the same using latest AIR 24 Beta.

You can download AIR 24 Beta Build from here:

Download Adobe AIR 24 Beta - Adobe Labs

Release Notes:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/shared/air24_flashplayer24_release notes.pdf

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for raising this issue. We are following up on this issue @ Re: Air 23 SDK - status bar appears when showing soft keyboard.

We are aware of this issue and working on it.

Thanks,

Ankit

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still experiencing this on AIR 24. Is there any hope of fixing this in future releases? Until then I'll have to stick to AIR 22 and sit out all of the recent developments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue has been fixed in latest AIR 24 Beta Build. Please try testing the same using latest AIR 24 Beta.

You can download AIR 24 Beta Build from here:

Download Adobe AIR 24 Beta - Adobe Labs

Release Notes:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/shared/air24_flashplayer24_release notes.pdf

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried to use AIRSDK24.0.0.180 and we still see the status bar on few events like when admon interstitial appear and chartboost. We saw that bug with AIr 23 but unfortunitely the bug is still there with the lastest version. Could you please fix it asap?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines