Highlighted

AIR 25 tvOS immediate crash when including an ANE

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project built with the last air 24 beta, which includes an ANE file. The project builds and runs without issues on to tvOS.

I downloaded the AIR 25 beta, republished my ANE and tvOS project, now the build crashes immediately upon opening.

If I remove the ANE file the build runs as expected.

I have tried using the ANE built with 24 in the AIR 25 project and get the same result.

Anytime I include a native extension in my app xml file in AIR 25 the app crashes upon launching on tvOS.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR 25 tvOS immediate crash when including an ANE

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project built with the last air 24 beta, which includes an ANE file. The project builds and runs without issues on to tvOS.

I downloaded the AIR 25 beta, republished my ANE and tvOS project, now the build crashes immediately upon opening.

If I remove the ANE file the build runs as expected.

I have tried using the ANE built with 24 in the AIR 25 project and get the same result.

Anytime I include a native extension in my app xml file in AIR 25 the app crashes upon launching on tvOS.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 18, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this issue. To investigate this issue we would need some information-

1. What is your tvOS version?

2. If possible, can you provide the ANE with its sources so that we can reproduce the issue. You can send it to me directly at krguptaATadobeDOTcom.

Thanks,

Krati | Adobe AIR Engineering

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

email sent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2017 0