• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 25 - Would pan gesture be available in tvOS?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to do some smooth touch interaction in the tvOS App that I'm developping.

I've read the documentation and it doesn't talk about the posibility of handling the pan event in siri touch controller.

I'm trying to use MultitouchInputMode.TOUCH_POINT instead of MultitouchInputMode.GESTURE to implement it, but TouchEvent seems to be based on a virtual mouse pointer position, and when it arrives to the limits beyond it's impossible to get the offset or velocity of the panning gesture.

Is there any way to get the pan gesture event in tvOS? If it isn't, could it be in the future?

Thanks!

3dU

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

AIR for tvOS does not currently support pan gesture. We request you to log a request for the same  under https://tracker.adobe.com so that other developers can also view them and vote if they’re also looking for same support.

Thanks,

Krati | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Krati,

I'll do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines