Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 29 Beta, 64bit compile failing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm testing the new 64bit feature which is part of the new AIR 29 Beta SDK (with the aim to also test the increased memory and 8k texture size features). However I'm running into a number of error when trying to compile.

I'm compiling with FlashDevelop and adt.

As detailed in the release notes I'm adding <architecture>64</architecture> to the application manifest (I've also added AIR_WIN_ARCH=64 to the system path just to be sure, however it sounds like this is only if flashbuilder is being used).

The first error that I received was:

SDK is missing file C:_sdks\air\29\lib\nai\bin\naip32.exe

renaming naip.exe to naip32.exe resolved this, but this also lead me to see that I wasn't targeting 64bit due to the fact that -target was not set to "bundle"

So after changing -target to "bundle" I have an adt call as follows:

call adt -package -tsa none -storetype pkcs12 -keystore "cert\cert.p12" -storepass fd -target bundle dist\air\appName air-desktop.xml -C bin\air\bin .

After making this change I'm now getting the following error

SDK is missing file C:_sdks\air\29\lib\nai\bin\naip64.exe

Is there any reason why both naip32.exe and naip64.exe are missing from the SDK?

To work around this error I've copied naip.exe from the AIR 26 64bit SDK and renamed it to naip64.exe

After doing this I'm now getting the following error:

Failed to load the AIR Runtime

Are you able to give any guidance on how to get AIR 29 64bit compiling?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines