Highlighted

Air 33.1 won't scale up to fit device.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we ok to post here about this ? The only alternative is posting on https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues , but I thought I'd try here too.

The latest version of the air33 sdk works fine for me in every respect apart from the stage doesn't scale up to fit the device - something every previous version did automatically when <fullScreen> was set to 'true' in the pList.

But now it just plays the stage at it's pixel size from top left, which is obvs not very good. What surprises me is that no-one else has experienced this ! It *may* be because I'm compiling from a .bat file, from a swf generated in CS5.5 with the latest sdk popped in all the correct directories. It also has the same issue on android and ios, so it's not a storyboard issue (which I thought it might be)

any clues most appreciated - I'd keep using air32 which works fine, but I think come April that won't be a viable option.

cheers !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Air 33.1 won't scale up to fit device.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we ok to post here about this ? The only alternative is posting on https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues , but I thought I'd try here too.

The latest version of the air33 sdk works fine for me in every respect apart from the stage doesn't scale up to fit the device - something every previous version did automatically when <fullScreen> was set to 'true' in the pList.

But now it just plays the stage at it's pixel size from top left, which is obvs not very good. What surprises me is that no-one else has experienced this ! It *may* be because I'm compiling from a .bat file, from a swf generated in CS5.5 with the latest sdk popped in all the correct directories. It also has the same issue on android and ios, so it's not a storyboard issue (which I thought it might be)

any clues most appreciated - I'd keep using air32 which works fine, but I think come April that won't be a viable option.

cheers !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?