Highlighted

AIR 4.0 and License Verification Library (LVL) on google play ?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I see on the Adobe website that Air version 4  simplifies management License Verification Library (LVL) on google play. but how? I can not find help, except old aid for older versions of Air? there is no change? still need a ANE (which I can not find anywhere the way, if you use flash cs6 and we do not know java, difficult to get out ...)?
thanks

Henri Blum

www.opium-bleu.com

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR 4.0 and License Verification Library (LVL) on google play ?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I see on the Adobe website that Air version 4  simplifies management License Verification Library (LVL) on google play. but how? I can not find help, except old aid for older versions of Air? there is no change? still need a ANE (which I can not find anywhere the way, if you use flash cs6 and we do not know java, difficult to get out ...)?
thanks

Henri Blum

www.opium-bleu.com

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2014 0
pol2095 LATEST
Engaged ,
Mar 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AndroidLVL.ane (Android licensing) helps you enforce licensing policies for paid Android applications that you publish through Google Play. Your application can query Google Play at runtime to obtain the licensing status for the current user and then permit or prohibit further use.

Full instructions here: http://pol2095.free.fr/AndroidLVL (it's free)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 04, 2014 0