• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR/adt: windows native installer packaging fails

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to package a .swf I created into an .exe native windows installer with the following adt command:

adt

-package

-storetype pkcs12

-keystore my_cert.p12

-storepass ********

-target native

-storetype pkcs12

-keystore my_cert.p12

-storepass ********

MyProject.exe

MyProject-app.xml

MyProject.swf

assets

However, I keep running into errors about missing SDK files. First, I got an error about missing "naip.exe". I found it in my Flash Builder folder on my Mac and copied it to the Windows machine I'm trying to package on. Then, I got another missing file error, "SDK is missing file runtimes/". I found that folder as well and am copying it over now, but I feel like I'm digging a deeper and deeper hole. Why do I need Flash Builder SDK files to package a native installer? Why can't I just use the latest AIR SDK (20.0.0.204) as downloaded?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up downloading Flash Builder and using the SDK files in the install (didn't have to use Flash Builder itself).

While I managed to package an .exe, though, it doesn't work -- it just hangs when running it. Nothing is logged to stdout, so I have no idea what is happening when I run it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know its old, but I am having the same issue I created a bare bones project and the generated native installer for windows, but it does not run, it just hangs. I can unzip the exe and run the installer inside, but the generated file itself does nothing. any ideas as to why or how to work around this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines