• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Air app for Mac code signing using Distribution ID for general distribution

Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2016 Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to code sign my air for mac app (sdk 23) and have researched and found several threads, none of which appear to work. This is for general distribution, not for the Mac Store. I have tried the following:

rm -rf APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/Adobe\ AIR.vch

rm -rf APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/adobecp.plugin

rm -rf APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/adobecp.vch

rm -rf APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/AdobeCP15.plugin

rm -rf APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/WebKit.dylib

rm -rf APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/Flash\ Player.plugin

rm -rf APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/AdobeCP15.plugin

which all seems to work, followed by:

codesign -f -v -s “Developer ID Application: Developer" APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/Current/Adobe\ AIR_64\ Helper

codesign -f -v -s “Developer ID Application: Developer" APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/Current/Adobe\ AIR_64

codesign -f -v -s “Developer ID Application: Developer" APP.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/Current/Adobe\ AIR

codesign -f -v -s “Developer ID Application: Developer" APP.app/Contents/MacOS/App

codesign -f -v -s “Developer ID Application: Developer" APP.app

which all seems to work, indicating each step is signed.

If I start the signed App.app directly (double click) it opens and runs no problems. However if I put it into a dmg, take the dmg and put it on a server, download back onto the same computer, mount the dmg and try to run App.app, it says it is damaged and should be put in the trash. I have done this several times.

On the signed App.app, when I run spctl -a App.app, I get: App.app: nested code is modified or invalid.

Any help appreciated, I must be missing a step somewhere?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also tried the above without the initial rm commands, leaving the bundle intact prior to signing, and just using the 5 codesign commands - get the same results: nested code is modified or invalid. Note that I first compile the app using a self signed certificate, then apply the above to the resultant app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines