Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Air app Performances issues on Mojave Mac OS 10.14

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have a Mac OS application, signed with a digicert certificate, compiled with the Adobe AIR 31 runtime, we deploy on user computers through an .dmg archive. Since our users has updated to MAC OS Mojave our app encounters various performances issues.

Mainly the startup time of the app has changed from a few seconds to several minutes - we are thinking of some new security checks or scans done by Mojave on the AIR executable actions (filesystem, database, microphone, sysinformation, embed browser...)?

Any ideas how to investigate or similar issues to raise?

Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting

I think we do something similar, but we've not tested on Mohave yet.

Just to confirm...

Do you publish as Mac App with AIR embedded, then digitally sign the application.

I'll need to double check our process, but I think we sign the application, then create an installer, which we also sign, and then put the file into a DMG for download.

This has worked OK in previous versions of OSX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines