Highlighted

AIR app pointing to project folder when looking for included swf files instead of installed folder

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The application descriptor file has <content>menu.swf</content> which should mean that it will look in the installed folder for this file but instead points back to the project folder to get this file.  I am going crazy.  I have used IntelliJ and command line adt commands to try and build this project and it keeps pointing to the wrong location.  It is a relative path so I don't know what else I can do.

adt -package -storetype pkcs12 -keystore project.p12 -target native gameInstaller.exe game-app.xml -C Z:\Projects\games\testGame\bin menu.swf game1.swf game2.swf game3.swf

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR app pointing to project folder when looking for included swf files instead of installed folder

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The application descriptor file has <content>menu.swf</content> which should mean that it will look in the installed folder for this file but instead points back to the project folder to get this file.  I am going crazy.  I have used IntelliJ and command line adt commands to try and build this project and it keeps pointing to the wrong location.  It is a relative path so I don't know what else I can do.

adt -package -storetype pkcs12 -keystore project.p12 -target native gameInstaller.exe game-app.xml -C Z:\Projects\games\testGame\bin menu.swf game1.swf game2.swf game3.swf

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2014 0

Have something to add?