Highlighted

Air App - Slow on Android, Super Fast on iOS why? how can i fixed performance issue on android?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Air App - Slow on Android, Super Fast on iOS why? how can i fixed performance issue on android?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Android...

Joke aside, can you give more details about your project? What render mode are you using? What is the nature of the app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2015 1
Participant ,
Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌welcome to mobile dev. It depends on the processors. Go into scout and start debugging on the android device.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2015 0
Advocate ,
Aug 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also you may know that Android use two CPU's types - ARM and Intel x86. So you must compile AIR for ARM and x86 (two different APK's) and upload to Google Play Market booth.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2015 0