Highlighted

AIR certificate problem

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install published packages of AIR apps for desktop.  I did it a few times, but then in the next session, it had me do a new certificate, or I didn't know how to use the old one, so I made a new one (this is the electronic signature thing where I put in the developer name and a password and my country etc.) and now when I publish (which works fine) and then try to open to install the package, I get an error saying that the certificate doesn't match what is in the published app.  My first certificate has since been copied over by the new one, so I can't get it back.  It's not even in my recycle bin on my Windows 10 OS.  So, I think I need to clear all connections between AIR and the old certificate or something.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR certificate problem

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install published packages of AIR apps for desktop.  I did it a few times, but then in the next session, it had me do a new certificate, or I didn't know how to use the old one, so I made a new one (this is the electronic signature thing where I put in the developer name and a password and my country etc.) and now when I publish (which works fine) and then try to open to install the package, I get an error saying that the certificate doesn't match what is in the published app.  My first certificate has since been copied over by the new one, so I can't get it back.  It's not even in my recycle bin on my Windows 10 OS.  So, I think I need to clear all connections between AIR and the old certificate or something.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2016 0

Have something to add?