Highlighted

AIR does not work with Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and my Zinio Magazine Reader (which uses AIR) did not work; it starts, but hangs up when at the point where AIR usually starts.  I uninstalled AIR and then reinstalled, but still no luck.  When I look in the System Apps list, Air is listed but is shown as UNAVAILABLE.  Can anyone help?  Is this a known issue??

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR does not work with Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and my Zinio Magazine Reader (which uses AIR) did not work; it starts, but hangs up when at the point where AIR usually starts.  I uninstalled AIR and then reinstalled, but still no luck.  When I look in the System Apps list, Air is listed but is shown as UNAVAILABLE.  Can anyone help?  Is this a known issue??

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Itried downloading Zinio reader from Windows app store on Windows 10 and its working fine for me even without installing Adobe AIR. Can you please point me to the app you are running which is causing problem for you? Any webpage with download link or direct download link would be good for me to try reproducing the mentioned behaviour.

Regards

Varun Bhal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm sorry to butt in. But I have the same problem. I needed adobe air for my Saunders. Even when I've installed the Adobe Air and tried to installed my Saunders, it shows a message:

"Sorry, an error has occurred.

The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author."

I installed Adobe Muse as well just in case, since i read it somewhere in the Help section. And when I checked my settings then apps/features it showed that both my Adobe Air and Adobe Muse are 'Unavailable". But my Adobe Acrobat Reader is working. Please, please help me.

adobe-error.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please open your Control Panel -> Programs and Features and see if Adobe AIR is listed there ? Post a screenshot here using How to post a screenshot in the forum

Regards

Varun Bhal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2016 0
jwcga LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot install adobe air 20.0 on windows 10

Have you been able to install AA on Windows 10?

I am wondering if I am wasting my time looking for a solution that might not exist at this time

No  support available from Adobe on this product

anything would  be helpful at this point

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2016 0