Highlighted

air for asus x86

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using AIR17 Beta, flash builder ,and release a game in taiwan, one day some plays complains a bug will happen in a asus mobile phone ASUS MeMO Pad 7 that there is a lot of abnormal stripeson the screen,and after the research by asus, the asus said that this app has invalid operation while using  two API which is glCopyTexSubImage2D and glBlitFramebuffer, and I think this two api is called by air sdk so can you tell us how to solve this bug? thx

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

air for asus x86

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using AIR17 Beta, flash builder ,and release a game in taiwan, one day some plays complains a bug will happen in a asus mobile phone ASUS MeMO Pad 7 that there is a lot of abnormal stripeson the screen,and after the research by asus, the asus said that this app has invalid operation while using  two API which is glCopyTexSubImage2D and glBlitFramebuffer, and I think this two api is called by air sdk so can you tell us how to solve this bug? thx

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2015 0

Have something to add?