• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR for iOS Window Scroll Bug + No iOS App Icon

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also trying to export the app with an icon on iOS, but it always comes blank. I have attached 75x75, 87x87, 144x144 and 180x180 icons according to this topic - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2424634 - but it does not work. Any ideas please?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not giving enough information for anyone to give any pointer on anything here. Your view is scrolling obviously so whatever contains it is making the whole thing scroll but nobody but you knows what that might be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Animate 18.0.1 build 115, I opened AIR for iOS window and I was able to scroll any page. What other information shall I provide? Sometimes I cannot scroll it at all, sometimes I touch the scroll and everything disappears and does not come back unless I close the window.

Regarding the missing icon on iOS 11, I found this tool - http://www.appuploader.net/appuploader/icontool.php - and it generated a .car file that I included in the export and I can see the icon on the tablet now. But how can I create this file myself? I am using a Windows based machine. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the first question, I'll check with animate CC later when I have more time.

For the second question, that file is generated with XCode on mac so you can only do it if you own a mac but that online free service seems do it it just fine so just stick to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see that "Ios Window" option you seem to talk about in Animate CC, all I have are blank project templates and none of them scroll, please confirm or give instruction on how to create a "Ios Window" project in Animate CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to choose 'AIR 28.0.0.125 for iOS' on Target (for the entire project). But that happens across all targets. Change the target, press the tool next to it, move the mouse over blank space in the new window and scroll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got you, I thought you were talking about an app but you are only talking about the settings window. Yeah I don't have that bug in Animate CC 18.0.1 build 115. I'm on MAC high sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines